Tuesday 19 December 2017

Cards with Rinea Foil paper & Joy Clair Stamps

Today I have two card shares, as part of my DT projects for Rinea blog.  
For my first card - a very simple & elegant one I have used Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled paper to die cut the puzzle pieces, yes Rinea foil paper can be easily die cut.



Using foam squares I popped the die cut pieces to add some dimension. The sentiment is from the Love Quotes stamp set by Joy Clair.


For my second card, I used Turquoise/Gold Glossy Foiled paper, also available in the Frosted Foiled Paper variety pack. The background was created by repeated stamping using ghost ink. Again the sentiment is from the Love Quotes stamp set by Joy Clair.


It was a challenge to capture this classy background on camera. Here is a closeup -


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!
x

1 comment:

  1. wow..it's fantastic blog. i like this post. it's contains really nice information that enhance my knowledge...Gold stamping foil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...