Tuesday 24 January 2017

Stamplorations - I LOVE COFFEE


Hello Friends!
Sharing a card I made using the January sketch at Stamplorations


To make this one layer card I first masked a rectangle on the card panel & stenciled over the masked area following the layout in the sketch. I then stamped the coffee cup ( Coffee Happy Set)  & colored it with Zig Real Brush pens. The sentiment is one single stamp, so a masked a part of the sentiment & stamped as desired. 









NBUS Challenge#9 (NBUS is the new Coffee Stamp set )- 29.1



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!


7 comments:

  1. Fun card. I like the CAS look as well as the enamel dots and stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fabulous cas card. Great job with the layout and colours. Thanks for joining us for our CAS January Challenge at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the sketch with this fun card, Tanvi! The color is divine and I love the great masking you did!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9 and thank you, too, for your kind get well wishes!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red choice and the stencilled area surrounding your mask looks so effective.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I love this card--the stencilling is the perfect frame. Wonderfully done! Glad you joined in with us at Stamplorations CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tanvi! I loved the way you have used coloring outside that rectangular space! The coffee mug inside looks refreshing! Beautiful card- Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your design is so effective Tanvi and the limited colour palette works so well!
    Super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie HLS CAS DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...