Friday 8 July 2016

Mini album - I AM

Happy Friday & welcome here again!
Its been a while since I shared a mini album here! I have made many & will share these soon!
This is a trifold mini I made for my daughter. If you love pattern papers like I do (never can have enough!!!) you will enjoy this mini. I have combined papers mainly from 'My Minds Eye - I am' stack & 'Crate Paper - Style Board' by Maggie Holmes
Left the chipboard cover rather simple  & made a belly band closure. This mini measures - 8x41/4"



Both the left & the right sides have pockets for several tags. 






The central panel has a waterfall insert & love the coordinated papers I used here!















Sharing this at - 
Citycrafter#319.html - 11.7 - WINNER

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous mini album, Tanvi. love the colors and the pattern papers you have used. I'm sure your daughter must have loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab album Tanvi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo good at album making Tanvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome album! You have used all the pattern papers si effectively and beautifully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely album! So cheerful and colorful, I can just imagine it filled with photos. So glad to have found you through City Crafter Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow,ow!!! You nailed our theme and I love this mix of papers from various brands! I kept looking; you added so many stunning elements and details. Your daughter will love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning album and perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning creation. This is so lovely. Thank you for taking time to share your creation with us in the #238-# 239 Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funki :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...