Monday 29 February 2016

Thank you with Vellum flowers

Happy Monday friends!
I am rather active in Kathy Rac's Daily Marker Challenge this time around & share my coloring on Instagram here. For day 28 I heat embossed some W&W flowers in gold & colored them on the wrong side with gelatos (lemon & tangarine) - refer to the image below. 


Here is the card I made using the fussy cut flowers.





Sharing this at- 
Winnie & Walter - Two Challenge (two colors used to color the flowers, enamel dots in pairs) - 29.2
Peek-a-boo Designs#3 - 29.2 - Diagonal - flowers, gold, embossing

Winnie & Walter - Image Challenge (colors & patterns in the canvas) - 29.2



Winnie & Walter - Color Challenge - 29.2


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



7 comments:

  1. WOW I didnt know gelatos could give such cool colors. I have two lying un used with me...next time we meet you should show me how to use them!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome ! Lovely creation
    Thanks for joining us at the Peek-a-Boo challenge #3
    DT Sharada Dilip

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, the background is yummy!and the vellum flowers awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful done with the flowers. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card Tanvi & loved the flowers !!
    Thank you for joining us @ Peek-a-boo Designs Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love the flowers and your card design. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...