Monday 3 February 2014

CAS cards

Hello friends!!
We have a new challenge at Color Conceptions & this is a set of CAS cards I made as the DT inspiration. Hop over to the challenge blog for details.

I really liked the Fusion Card Challenge inspiration this time...............

Here is my interpretation of the theme - 



This is the last CAS card in the set I made & linking this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


Linking all the three cards to -


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!!

12 comments:

  1. Tanvi I just loved all three of your cards they are just beautiful and the first one in red still amazes me what a stunning take on the inspiration picture!!!..So in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS cards Tanvi ! I loved the second one most !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous set of cards...I love the pattern you used and the different styles. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous cards

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Bold and beautiful. LOVE this set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the cards Tanvi. A fabulous take on the photo challenge and a perfect CAS cards for our challenge at Come and Get It. Many thanks for sharing with us and we hope to see you back soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CAS cards. I especially like the first one, but they are all wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at CAGI challenges.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alle cards are really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Tanvi :) loved the black one !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat set of cards! Love that you had fun playing. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...