Saturday 1 June 2013

RAINBOW MAGIC

Hello Friends!!!
Its the first day of the month...................time for a new challenge at CATCHY CHALLENGES. Many parts of India have already received the first monsoon showers & the climate here in Bangalore is soooooo pleasant now. Its the right time to create magic with the colors of the rainbow. Well its a CATCHY challenge so a twist is a must...............use the VIBGYOR colors as a BG without a rainbow!!! Here is my inspiration for this challenge.

For the background I used a mesh & gently sponged all the seven colors randomly (memento inkpads) to create a colorful pattern, very easy peasy. The gorgeous bloom is from Itsy Bitsy. Do hop over to the challenge blog for amazing ideas by my teamies.

Linking this to - 




Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!!

9 comments:

  1. this is seriously cool stuff Tanvi.. I fell in love with your card the moment I saw it...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely happy background.Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the fabulously stamped bg Tanvi ! SO colorful ,so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tanvi for topping at Incy Wincy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love the flower detail...fab card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is amazing.. i love that flower.. thanks for joining us at PInspired Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING!!!! SO in love with that background and that flower is just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool background and I love the colorful flower! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I really love the colourful background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...