Monday 11 March 2013

Liebster Blog Award

Catherine my blogger buddy & DT at Kukies Basket awarded me the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD, giving me the opportunity to advance it to 5 crafty friends. Thank you Catherine!!!


About the Award:

This Award was designed to be a blog award in the "Pay it Forward" fashion. Once you have been nominated you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage visitors to their blog.

Rules for Acceptance:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this Awesome Award.


Pay it Forward:
I forward the award to 5 crafty friends I have been following for their splendid creativity. They are:

Do hop over to their blogs, am sure you will be inspired with their amazing talent.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Tanvi..it really mean a lot me...!! Thanks again dear..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! you deserve the award you make wonderful cards and thank you so much for passing it on to me :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...